• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Full Critique Jenny popped in...

FlashBangWallop

Always on
Jenny called in on Monday
Did a few bits and pieces....first model Ive paid for a while...she had a casting and mentioned in it she had two weeks spare before going back to Uni so...in like Flynn

FBW5171small.jpg _FBW5160pf.jpg

Tenorplayer

Always on
Premium Member
Two more of your wonderful images FB, beautiful ,sultry girl. Superb lighting in #1 and really love the `Victorian` PP in the second.

Minor Problem

Always on
Premium Member
Love both of these Doug but I wonder if the face softening could do with dialling down a little in the 1st? My what big pupils she has in that, did you have the modelling lights off?

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Can't really comment on the skin mobile, but I love the mood and toning of the first.
I wonder if the bridge of nose is a tad light compared to rest of face?

Like the posh seating.

chaz

Always on
Honorary Life Member
Loving no1, no2 is nice but her left leg looks a bit strange in that pose,from a distance it looks like she has no foot, it could be the shadow is hiding the definition.

arteta

Always on
Brilliant these. Only thing I'm not overly keen on is the dramatic change of texture in the flooring to the left. All in all tho, great job. Money well spent

GFM

Always on
Lovely shots -- Skin is a bit yellow-ish on the first shot but I do not mind too much.

GF

Ramble Vision

Mountain Climber
Super Moderator
The OP hasn't been on the forum form well over a year. Comment by all means but note they probably won't be seen by the author of the image