• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Landscape with storm clouds

Mountain Mamma

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
We had some interesting view of a storm building out towards the plains of Colorado last night at sunset. I know it is a little more sky than landscape I got my set up a bit wrong for the pano I was just amazed by the colors and that cloud formation.

Feel free to CC.

DSC_0654_stitch.jpg

Southern Gent

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Actually I like this with the sky big, its interesting. Almost looks like some kind of alien worm emerging from the moutain.

David_MC

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I actually like this composition. I might have tried to bring the brightness down a bit in the clouds. Otherwise, its pretty good.

loki

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
very pretty clouds, i love the colors.

Walter Palmer

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Lovely indeed!

Taboo

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Great clouds there. Looks like a decent storm coming.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
That's beautiful light in those clouds.

wraggtime

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Nicely processed as well, its easy to over saturate an image like this but I think you've got this one just right.

Mountain Mamma

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I thank you for your feedback. hahah an alien worm that is not something i would have thought of.
Actually I like this with the sky big, its interesting. Almost looks like some kind of alien worm emerging from the moutain.
Thank you I will play with the brightness a little but when i was originally messing with it, it wanted to dull out on me.
I actually like this composition. I might have tried to bring the brightness down a bit in the clouds. Otherwise, its pretty good.
Thank you, it was a very impressive and interesting storm to watch form.
very pretty clouds, i love the colors.
Thank you!
Lovely indeed!
It was a decent storm the next day the new said there were three land spouts with large hail that came out of that storm on the eastern plains.
Great clouds there. Looks like a decent storm coming.
yes it was I tried my best to keep it as close to what I really saw.
That's beautiful light in those clouds.
Thank you I did my best to keep it as close to the colors in the clouds as i actually saw.
Nicely processed as well, its easy to over saturate an image like this but I think you've got this one just right.