• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Last one to post wins

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Yes. But its nice to be reminded. Seeing as I dare say there is little to no chance of you turning over a new leaf :)

Tracie B.

Always on
Premium Member
Well i was going to say about the same chance as you writing a sentence correctly - but i see you were very quick to amend :p

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
They are a good phone. To be honest I prefer them to Samsung. In fact I like most of Sony electronic,s. I have a Sony 3D telly. Also Sony Bluetooth headphones. I love my electronic gadgets. My house is full of them. My latest "toy" is a "ring" doorbell and also one of those Alexa things. This one you can see who is at the door when they ring the doorbell. :)

Tracie B.

Always on
Premium Member
Yes sony is a good decent bring, ive always liked them.

Im not sure i like the doorbell thing, its like you're advertising you're not at home.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Thing is you don't have to answer it. They then can only presume you are not in. Just like an ordinary doorbell. I forgot to say when it sees motion or anyone rings it. Your mobile is alerted. You could always say " sorry I can not answer the door I am in the shower " when really you are in asda.. It did prove useful when we were out on a jolly when a neighbour came round with a parcel for us. Larisa told him we were not at home at the moment though Larisa,s car was still on the drive.
Hopefully my cctv camera will act as a deterrent as they record all movement too. I can view them from my mobile too.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
In reality I doubt it that any security set up is 100% fool proof.
Whilst I haven't got it set up on mine. When the doorbell is pressed it makes a dog barking sound inside the house.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
I wish we still had our dogs. But if they didn't bark. It was because they were not in the house either.
Bit like having a caravan on your drive. When it isn't there. Its pretty obvious you are not in either.
But if you have a dog great idea to set the doorbell to bark...

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Sadly yes. My car was in its day a very formidable car. Now it isn't worth much. I would change it but i haven't any idea what to replace it with.
Hopefully I will never be in the face of intruders.
Our house looks boring from outside ( subterfuge on my part) But the inside is quite palatial. Larisa,s designs and some of my ideas.
I fancied a Golf R. WTF you probably think is a Golf R .Well its a VW golf with a 3.2 engine ( Like mine).
Thing is its a sort after nickable car. A neighbour had Two golfs nicked off her drive. So for our saftey and possibly the safety of the theif/intrudes my choice of car will reflect this.... Sad state of affairs really. We need more police driving around. Do you remember the Panda cars.. We need that sort of presence now.

Tracie B.

Always on
Premium Member
Yeah we do, there was always police cars about. Sadly times change, criminal increase and money is a non starter.

Im fairly ok on cars so no im not thinking WTF is a Golf R :p

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
We have police cars. But no real police presence. We have loads of traffic police. I remember when my late dad crashed his car into a bridge by us. I got a phone call from Larisa. She said your dad is in a car crash. He is trapped in the car. I was at work. I dropped everything and ran to my car broke every speed limit. Drove off with all my ights on. When i got there the road was closed There were Six traffic police cars One fire engine Two ambulances. All was ok i the end. But i had to smile . The Main traffic officer said You are ** your dads son** yes I said. Thought so by the way you arrived... he replied..

Tracie B.

Always on
Premium Member
Well obviously we all want to get to Whoever is in an accident but you could have caused one too! " drove off lights on broke all speed limits" etc etc

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
All done in a safe manner. There was very little traffic on the road. The first thing in my mind was my safety and not to cause an accident. Thats why i put all my lights on. To be visable. The one road i was the only vehicle on it as it was closed due to the accident. So on that road I couldn't go too fast as i didn't know where the crash was.