• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Last one to post wins

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
We're still getting stuff done around here before heading out to the BBQ, and it's still not raining.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Its turned out quite dry here this afternoon. But a bit too chilly for a bbq. Unless you eat the cooked food in the house.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Our BBQ turned out wonderful sunny day up until about 7PM when it got too cold to stay sitting outside.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
I'm glad we don't often have mosquitos or any flying pests to spoil our BBQ. When we get the propor chance for one

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Tee. As you can appreciate my persona and attraction I have to fend the female form from wanting the best of my body. ( oye leave your dirty mind to yourself on this one :)). The bloody mosquitoes in the Ukraine love me far too much for my liking and bite me to bits. One year in their mosquito season I was bitten over 100 times on my back. We had only been there 3 days out of our two week holiday.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
We took a walk in one of the local natural areas here the other day and only got about 20-25 bites.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
The like cool and moist which surprises me that you don't have more. I thought GB was cool and moist all year long. :)

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
We are going out to St Marys this afternoon to watch another bout of filming of our favourite TV program.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
It's looking dicey, but I think the rain will hold off. The filming doesn't start for another 2 hours.