1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Late notice - Special offer to forum members.

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by Stemmy, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stemmy

Stemmy Always on Super Admin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Sorry its late notice but I didn't know how many places we had going spare.

All wedding and portrait photographers out there this is a must see event and will be a great day out.

We have limited the event to 20 people so all attendees will get quality time. I think for the money and what's included this is a superb offer.

[FONT=&quot]The Clare Louise Experience – ‘ A Gift of Seeing Light ’[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Monday 29th November 2010 - 1pm – 8pm

Price £55 non MPA includes Seminar, Tea & Coffee and Evening Buffet
    [/FONT]
    Venue

Red Hall Hotel
    Manchester Road,
    Walmersley,
    Bury
    Lancashire.
    BL9 5NA
    [FONT=&quot]

Some of Clare's awards include !!!!

[FONT=&quot]UK Parent and Child Photographer of the Year,
    2 Awards of Excellence Fashion and Beauty UK,
    West Midlands Overall Master Photographer of The Year,
    Avant Garde Wedding Photographer of the Year,
    Portrait Photographer of the Year,
    Pet Photographer of the Year

[/FONT]GF Smith Albums and The Flash Centre will be present with presentation products.

[/FONT] Clare Louise is one of the most inspirational photographers in the UK at the moment. She is driven by the desire to create a beautiful stylized image for the sitter in a modern and contemporary way. As you can see from the above she is on the button with the images to win such prestigious awards. Clare will be shooting with a model some fashion portraits then editing them in her own special way before.

Clare when asked to describe her seminar, and summed it up as follows;

‘I dunno - I just freestyle it ha ha ha ... a bit about how I started, marketing, slide shows of work, encouraging people to think outside the box ... live shoot and styling ... don’t mind if people want to bring props and I’ll style something off the cuff ... ideas to Inspire ... then edit my images and will show people what I’ve shot then an open floor for
    discussion.. Though I’m more inspirational based than technical’

Clare will be bringing a model with her.

See Clare's website at
    http://www.clare-louise.co.uk/

If you want to book your place then please contact me on 07971044070. Like I said there are limited places so please contact me ASAP.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  2. Garry Spight

Garry Spight Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Bit short notice for me, Would of loved to have gone tho

3. Stemmy

Stemmy Always on Super Admin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Sorry I know its really late notice, will be a great event though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.