• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Less is More

Renee Lund

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
On my recent visit to Yellowstone Lake it was one of those gorgeous clear not a whisper of wind days. I love the muted colors and crystal clear waters. It's a beautifully simple shot.

DSC_9195.jpg

David_MC

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Looks very peaceful. Nice shot.

Taboo

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Lovely and peaceful alright. You certainly caught that feeling. Not knowing anything about the place, the word Yellowstone conjures up thoughts of mountains and trees for some reason. l Guess its rather diverse?

Renee Lund

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Lovely and peaceful alright. You certainly caught that feeling. Not knowing anything about the place, the word Yellowstone conjures up thoughts of mountains and trees for some reason. l Guess its rather diverse?
Thanks Taboo! Yellowstone is pretty uniformly forest but has pocket areas of thermal features like Old Faithful and other colorful hot spring and pools. This is Yellowstone Lake which is a really huge body of water. Across the water in the distance is Grand Teton NP which is a bout 80miles from where I am standing. Yellowstone has some pretty high elevations and this lake is in one of them. You need to plan a trip soon :thumbsup:

Taboo

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Thanks Taboo! Yellowstone is pretty uniformly forest but has pocket areas of thermal features like Old Faithful and other colorful hot spring and pools. This is Yellowstone Lake which is a really huge body of water. Across the water in the distance is Grand Teton NP which is a bout 80miles from where I am standing. Yellowstone has some pretty high elevations and this lake is in one of them. You need to plan a trip soon :thumbsup:
It would be good to see Renee, but I don't think anyone here will be going anywhere soon except locally and then another month would have to be had for quarantine purposes, but your excellent pics are plenty to enjoy about the place. :D