1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Looking for a printer company

Discussion in 'Forum Printing Service & Questions Forum' started by Shaunmbs, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Shaunmbs

Shaunmbs Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    So the wife has decided she wants to print one of my images and I have no idea where to start looking. Can anyone suggest any good reasonably priced printers that can print 20x16 and preferably matte.

2. balami

balami Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  3. Shaunmbs

Shaunmbs Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yeah I came across them earlier on a google search. Do you recommend them? What size images have you had printed from them?

4. Phill104

Phill104 Here a lot Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    If you have a Costco membership they do a great job.

5. Ogofmole

Ogofmole Always on Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  6. Shaunmbs

Shaunmbs Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Unfortunantly I haven’t got a membership.

Yeah I had a look at those yesterday and although they have a large extensive range of sizes I couldn’t find 20x16.

7. balami

balami Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I've used them for the past 15 years. Last order I did were for two giant posters which came out brilliant.

8. Dean M

Dean M Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    cant recommend these enough, they send you colour profile to save your images to so it matches there printers.. exceptional service and if they find an issue with one your prints they phone you to discuss the best course of action..
    outstanding quality and very very good prices too
    http://www.proamimaging.com/

We will be delighted to supply prospective customers with up to 5, 8x6 Sample Prints FREE OF CHARGE so you can judge the quality for yourself.

9. carlb40

carlb40 Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Either AG photolab or Palm labs. :)

10. Jason

Jason Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yep, agree with this recommendation. Used them a couple of times now. Quality is great as are prices, speed and quality of packing. I made a pigs-ear of uploading one of my files on my first order with them and they were more than helpful. They phoned me after spotting the problem and resolved the issue quickly.