1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

For Sale Macro Equipment

Discussion in 'The Trading Post Forum' started by PeteGreg, Apr 14, 2019.

1. PeteGreg

PeteGreg Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I've not had time to continue my macro photography due to other commitments so I have decided to put up for sale some of my macro equipment.

Nikon Plan 4x/0.10 OFN22 WD 30 Objective Lens £50

I will also be selling my Cognisys Stack Shot Macro Rail Package once I have removed it of the rig I'm using. Now £250

I also have a Nikon R1C1 Close-Up Speedlight Commander Kit £250
    this has one adaptor ring 0.67 mm missing, that I can see online can be replaced for about £20 Can't see how I've mislaid this so I will have another look to see if I can find this part.

UK Buyers - buyer to pay postage, collect if possible.

I will send photos if required.
    Email petergregory40@gmail.com