1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

More Jemimah

Discussion in 'Studio Images Forum' started by spuriosity, Jan 5, 2018.

1. spuriosity

spuriosity Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Three fairly different images of Jemimah. Please make comments about photography rather than her eyebrow life choices :)

KM4_6750-Edit_web.jpg

KM4_6665-Edit_web.jpg

KM4_6816-Edit_web.jpg

Mike Singh likes this.
  2. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Nothing wrong with any really but the middle one would sit on my HD unloved if it was from my shoot. Just doesn't 'grab' me.
    Other two have things I like. Pretty girl and bare shoulders. I like the first best, has a good feel to it and look, and nice clarity (all have the clarity).
    There seems to be a shadow on her left eye in all which would bug me. Tho is it makeup? Can't see how it can be on them all.
    As does the hair half on shoulder in the first LOL. (You know it's my OCD). I would like all back or all forward.

spuriosity likes this.
  3. spuriosity

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Cheers Steve. Fair one ref the middle. I quite liked the pose I guess but yeah the other two are better. Ah do you mean the shadow under her eye? Yeah I see what you mean if so. Not really sure!

4. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    These are lovely no crit from me, I hope she does well in the modelling world.

5. spuriosity

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thank you!

6. Dean M

Dean M Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    i actually prefer the middle one! . its scary to think she sonly 16.. my 13 yr old daughter is taller than my 20 yr old stepdaughter and is rather bigger busted than the stepdaughter too and when they dress up in similar clothes the 13 yr old looks older!

spuriosity likes this.
  7. spuriosity

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Dean. Yes it's mad. She gets a lot of creepy photographers asking her to do nude stuff knowing she's only 16. Shocking.

Haripaul likes this.
  8. beersurgeon

beersurgeon Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    cool shots!

spuriosity likes this.