1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

My First Camera-Yashica-A-Manual Needed

Discussion in 'Film and Vintage Forum' started by xsamx1987, May 16, 2018.

1. xsamx1987

xsamx1987 New Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello All, So A Friend Gave me this Camera as a Gift

I Don't even know if its going to work it seems fine

I've ordered Some film I have a Tripod and I plan on going and testing it out :)

But I have no Idea on what any of the dials mean

Does Any one Have a link to a manual for this Model of Camera

Or if not I could Maybe take a few pictures of the Yashica-A and some one could tell me what does what

Any way I hope some one can help

:)

2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  3. xsamx1987

xsamx1987 New Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Brilliant thank you :)

4. Andy 0

Andy 0 Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    As ever: Buktus to the rescue!

Reminded me to list one of my Yashica's for sale too! Hope you get somewhere with it!

5. Petrochemist

Petrochemist Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    To be fair Google usually lists quite a few other options, which end up costing ridiculous amounts for a photocopy/scan. Butkus.org could easily get missed by those not in the know.
    Mike's site has often given me something to browse while awaiting delivery of my latest toy. :)

6. xsamx1987

xsamx1987 New Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yes I see Yashica's Do really well when Sold, Yes I hope it works out ok when I use my First Film

I do Actually need a few tips on Aperture and iso and when to use a flash Can I ask here or should I start a new thread ?

Yes A big mine field to find any thing, Was great to find this website where people are Helpful :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018
  7. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just start a new thread.