1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

My New Site On Squarespace

Discussion in 'What Works For You & Post Your Website Forum' started by rob.tolley77, Jul 8, 2018.

1. rob.tolley77

rob.tolley77 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It seems from the threads in this section of the forum that Wordpress is a popular place to build a website. I've used Wordpress in the past for blog's and stuff but always found it really sketchy, but not quite as bad as Webs.com!

However I've just started using Squarespace for my new website and I have to say, it's so much better and easier to use then Wordpress. I had my site up and running in less than two hours. Everything is there for you, including ready made templates, all you need to do is propagate your site with content.

For the basic website setup you get unlimited pages and bandwidth and if you pay for the service annually you get a free .com domain name (normally £12) and a free logo which can be done with the inbuilt logo designer (normally £10). After a 14 day free trial I setup an annual payment which cost me about £130 (with 10% off code).

So here's the link www.roberttolleyphotography.com

I'm currently working on some more content, including blog posts and photo stories.

Mike Singh likes this.