• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Competition Entry My phone takes better pictures than your camera competition 2019

hooferinsane

EXIF Seeker
Super Moderator
For the fifth year in a row, we have this year's competition for 2019. A competition everyone can easily join in using their mobile phone.

This is a fun competition, so please we don't want any comparisons of mobile phone abilities etc in the thread ......... just post those images.

You can post any phone captured image taken during 2019 up to the closing date.....the rules again are simple and listed below.

Please read the rules below before posting, particularly rule 4 about uploading direct and rule 2 about EXIF

1. Up to three images may be entered per member

2. The image must have been taken during 2019 (EXIF Required to confirm) Entries that do not contain EXIF will be removed

3. The images have to be taken with a mobile phone, any mobile phone.

4. All entries are to be posted in this thread as direct uploads to the forum (NO LINKS TO EXTERNAL IMAGE HOSTING ALLOWED) Externally linked files will be disqualified. You must upload at maximum of 1024 pixels on long side and maximum of 250kb file size otherwise the forum software will strip the EXIF or even reject the upload

All members are eligible and encouraged to enter.

So please join in and have a go you never know everyone has a chance.

This thread will be kept open for entries until midnight on the 30th September 2019.

Its free and its a bit of fun so please have a go.

hooferinsane

EXIF Seeker
Super Moderator
@jamos71 there is no EXIF showing in your entry
Please read the rules below before posting, particularly rule 4 about uploading direct and rule 2 about EXIF

2. The image must have been taken during 2019 (EXIF Required to confirm) Entries that do not contain EXIF will be removed

jamos71

Here a lot
Still not showing I am afraid

The only way that I can get EXIF to show in my phone pictures is to email the pictures from my phone to my PC and upload them from there
Thanks, but what was a bit of light hearted fun suddenly changed into a bit of the opposite. Removed my post, feel free to tidy up the thread and remove our chat ;)

acrybb

Always on
Ok. I’ll have a look. Might need to do the suggested and send to my laptop and post rather than post straight from the phone?