1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

My website Isac Images Digital Photography

Discussion in 'What Works For You & Post Your Website Forum' started by Isac, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Isac

Isac Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I am not a professional photographer (as yet) but I think I fall into the category of "wanna be". I do my best and I'm a real quick learner. My buzz is Photoshop (currently CS6) which I feel I am pretty competent at. I also like to develop websites using WYSIWYG Web Builder. I find it's excellent for beginners who want to make their own site. I use Filezilla for uploading files to my site. It's only AU$60 (under £35). I pay AU$10.50 for my domain name and AU$36 per year for hosting. That's AU$46.50 per year (£34). I make sites for others which gets me that all back so that's a bonus.
    I'e been doing photo restoration for many years and colouring of black & wgites which also helps pay for the site, and I hope to get that incorporated in my site (when time permits). Here's my site if you want to take a look. Isac Images Digital Photography. Typing "isacimages" in Google should be close to the top of the list.

2. JAH-WAR

JAH-WAR Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Nice looking site. Love some of them big Yank cars.

3. Snips

Snips Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just had a look and really liking your photography and variety. Great price and your AU$46.50 goes a long way!

4. Isac

Isac Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for looking @JAH-WAR Most of the cars are snaps from around the streets. I do have a few more. I should get them onto the site as well.
    Thanks @Snips I think its pretty cheap. Their after sales service is the best I have ever come across - they are so helpful and very professional. Because I have signed up a few client to go with them, they called to personally thank me and a few days later I received a cap in the mail. It's not a big deal and they didn't have to do that, but that's just who they are. I had a few issues when starting with them (my fault - not their's) and they were very helpful and they had the problems sorted quickly. I wish I could promote their service world wide. They are called ZUVER and here's the cap they sent me. :)
    0271-Zuver-Hat.jpg

Snips likes this.
  5. balami

balami Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Very nice web site, well done. I appreciate you sharing the PS actions too.

6. Isac

Isac Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for taking a look John - appreciated. You can have a many of the downloads as you like.