1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Need help for an NSFW photoshoot

Discussion in 'Photography Tips, Tricks & Tutorials Forum' started by VIvek Baghel, Nov 30, 2017.

1. VIvek Baghel

VIvek Baghel Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Respected Members,

This Sunday I'm going to do a Bold shoot & this is my first bold shoot. So I'm little excited but very nervous. My Model is Professional Model & she has done already bold shoots in Bikini & Bra.

I'm going to do this shoot on Railway track & we will shoot in BRA/BRALETTE only, So I need some advice or tips for this Bold shoot, I want to know what preparation I should do or what things I consider for this bold shoot because I want my first Bold shoot would be good & my Model be impress with shoot.

So please suggest me.

Thanks

2. hooferinsane

hooferinsane EXIF Seeker Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I have edited your title so that it is more appropriate to what forum members will understand

DonS likes this.
  3. DonS

DonS Stuck in Toronto Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Glad you understood. I had no idea what a "bold shoot" was until I got to what the model was wearing.

hooferinsane and VIvek Baghel like this.
  4. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    If your model is experienced she should be able to do the poses required and make it easy for you. Experienced models are ideal for inexperienced photographers as it takes some pressure off.
    Talk before the shoot, discuss what both of you want from the shoot.

steve b likes this.
  5. gaelldew

gaelldew Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I would suggest if on a railway track make sure there are no trains coming. Itd 3d Ani W60 Smiles 005 :exit:

6. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    What Tenchy has said also when you talk to her look her in the eye and not the body and if she is getting changed during the shoot turn your back to her.

tenchy likes this.
  7. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I did originally say that :)
    But re-read the op and didn't see it so I thought I imagined the train bit

8. Minor Problem

Minor Problem Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    As above, don't try and impress her or pretend you know exactly what you are doing. You will get better results from her experience than you will from your inexperience. Once this is out of the way get yourself on a model portfolio building course or day to try and learn some of the basics, there's too much to go into in one thread and too little time to learn much. Look at other folks images and bookmark a few that you really like and perhaps try to recreate those poses by showing and discussing them with your model.

9. Dean M

Dean M Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    only other advice is hot flask of coffee, warm blankets and some Jaffa cakes.. don't know what weather is like where you are but if its chilly then model will appreciate some warming tea/ coffee and everyone loves Jaffa cakes!

10. VIvek Baghel

VIvek Baghel Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for doing this :)

Thank you @tenchy for your suggestion, I agree experience models always helpful for a photographer. Will surely talk to her & discuss about poses etc before shoot.

It's old railway track no trains come there, In fact I have already done few shoots there in past.

Yes @Haripaul, I understand & will be in good behavior with her, I appreciate @tenchy's words & will make a good eye contact with her not on her body.

I will be my self as I'm during shoot with her & yes this is a big fact, her experience will surely help me. I did some preparation already like seen some poses as well as download poses too.

This small preparation will help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2017
    Haripaul likes this.