1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Neewer vision5

Discussion in 'Studio Lighting Forum' started by Dazzleuk, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

1. Dazzleuk

Dazzleuk Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I'm thinking of asking Santa for the Neewer vision5 this year and wondering if anyone has used one, I have godox de300 strobes for my small studio but looking for something with HSS and useable outdoors and the don't really want to pay much more than what these cost (£334 with trigger)
    Thanks

2. DonS

DonS Stuck in Toronto Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    No, but Santa must like you better than me if this is a possibility :)

Dazzleuk likes this.
  3. Dazzleuk

Dazzleuk Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Actually my parents want put some money to it, so not that bad

DonS likes this.
  4. MikeB

MikeB Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I all depends on which list you are on.