• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing New visitor to the garden. Baby Thrush

oldgeezer

Always on
Premium Member
First time we've had one of these in 14 years. The parents have been about for about 10 days but the bought 2 babies with them today.
They are still here and hide in the wild bit under the oak trees.
This one came and sat in the little tree outside the kitchen door and ignored me going in and out most of the morning.

Little-Baby-Thrush.jpg

oldgeezer

Always on
Premium Member
Honestly Paul, all the birds come up to my feet to feed. I'm always sitting and throwing meal worms, most of the day if I get the chance.
I sit in the same place and when they see me go to open the pot, the team down before I even throw them on the ground.
I just love seeing these creatures come in close and trusting I won't harm them. It is very relaxing and very satisfying and they are by no means tame.

kayak

Always on
They nest in my garden every year. I love having them, but it stops me from cutting the shrubs back. I also spend a small fortune on mealworm.