1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Newbie from Western Australia

Discussion in 'Who Are You ??' started by Isac, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Isac

Isac Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    My name is Greg and my username is "Isac" which means I-SHOOT-A-CANON. I've been togging for donkeys years as a wannabe but really got keen when Photoshop first hit the market. I was heavy into building and selling DOS and then Windows based PC's at the time (still am) and it fascinated me so much, I'm still playing with it. I use a Canon 7D with numerous lenses and other stuff like remote triggers and flashes, Panasaurus for landscapes, my latest aquisition is the Tamron 18-400mm. Best thing I've ever bought! It's a great bit of kit. Besides photography, editing and writing websites, I play rhythm guitar and am the lead singer in a 60's covers band (since 1975!!) We plays Elvis, Beatles, Pitney, Orbison, Hermits etc. Keeps me young (1951 vintage). I hope to learn heaps more from you guys and gals, your images are really professional looking and a cut above my expertise, but I do try - I'm a good listener and a quick learner so I hope we enjoy each others company. I love to give of myself and help others - it's just what I do. Besides being a photographer, my buzz is in the editing. You never know, I may be able to teach you guys a thing or two:)

2. JAH-WAR

JAH-WAR Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
  3. ed taylor

ed taylor Super Ed Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Welcome to the forum

4. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi and welcome to the forum

5. gaelldew

gaelldew Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Welcome to the forum isac. from ISAN.

6. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Greg. Welcome to the forum.

7. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi Greg and welcome to the forum
    paul

8. hooferinsane

hooferinsane EXIF Seeker Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  9. Andy 0

Andy 0 Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello mate, there are a few strayans on here, mostly we're from 'the old dart' though :p

Sorry I follow a lot of Australians on YouTube, I feel like I live there sometimes lol

10. Isac

Isac Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thank you all for your warm welcome - it's very much appreciated. Sometimes Andy I wish I didn't live here but after having a think about it, I soon come to realise, it's one of the nicer places on the planet. I'm looking forward to participating here.

11. gaelldew

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Bloody site better than here mate.

12. Isac

Isac Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    You're welcom here anytime gaelldew! Plenty of room for you :)

gaelldew likes this.
  13. Electra

Electra Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  14. Isac

Isac Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thank you Electra, great to be here!!

Electra likes this.
  15. gaelldew

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Unfortunately thats is a bit too far Los Angeles is more than enough for a pair of old buggers as me and the old girl are. LOL.