1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Newborn Portrait Photography Contract

Discussion in 'Forum Printing Service & Questions Forum' started by Clair Huntley, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Clair Huntley

Clair Huntley Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi I wonder if anyone could help me please? I generally photograph children and family's on-location, and have done a few newborn sessions for friends.

I have been asked if I would consider a newborn and a baby session, close to home (via facebook connections).

I can give them my current contract, but I would really like to produce an actual Newborn/Baby one.

Do you have any advise on what I should I include or where I can find a template specifically for Newborns, that I can personalise.

Thank you so much
    Clair

2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    What does your current contract cover?

3. Clair Huntley

Clair Huntley Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Can I add it or should I copy and paste? I’d actually appreciate any recommended changes needed to that, I personalised a template for that one?

MODEL RELEASE FORM

I hereby give permission to Clair Huntley - to use my name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, exposition displays, trade, and any other lawful purposes. I understand that once I receive images from the session I can use them as I see fit (Facebook etc).

Print Name: ________________________________________________

Signature: _________________________________________________

Date: __________________________________

Guardian Consent For Models under 18:

I am the parent/legal guardian of the following children, and have read this release and approve of its terms in their behalf.

Print Name of Child/Children: __________________________________

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2018
  4. ImSoQuazy

ImSoQuazy Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    May I contribute..?

This agreement is between Paul (hereafter “Photographer” “the Photographer” or
    “It’s About Time Photography”) and Robin (hereafter referred to as “CLIENT”).

Your Name

1. Scope of Work:
    This contract is for services and products related to your photography shoot (hereafter “shoot” or “the shoot”) to take place on June 13, 2017 from (ex:) 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Date

PHOTOGRAPHER and CLIENT are to arrive for the SHOOT located Undetermined.

Location & Time

Other locations where photography services will be performed include - not yet determined.

Other Locations

PHOTOGRAPHER agrees to provide no less than 50 proofs for CLIENT to view 72 hours after the shoot, and is not required to provide more than this number of images. PHOTOGRAPHER will perform basic post-processing or digital image editing services on these photos where artistically necessary.

2. Fees:
    In consideration for the photography services provided by PHOTOGRAPHER, CLIENT agrees to pay the sum of $50.00. CLIENT agrees to pay the photographer a non-refundable deposit totaling 50% (fifty-percent) of the total price of the photography services upon signing this contract $50.00. The balance of the payment for photography services must be paid in full anytime during shoot but by the end of SHOOT $50.00 detailed in Section 1: Scope of Work. If CLIENT is required to purchase photos separately after the SHOOT, payment for those photos is due immediately upon delivery of photos to client.

3. Work Product
    PHOTOGRAPHER will deliver proofs of photos to CLIENT no more than 72 hours (3 days) after the date of the SHOOT. CLIENT understands and agrees that proofs are the exclusive property of PHOTOGRAPHER and CLIENT has no right to these photos except for a license to review.

PHOTOGRAPHER agrees to license photos to CLIENT from the SHOOT. All photos delivered to CLIENT are licensed for CLIENT’S personal use only. Photos from the SHOOT to be delivered to the client will be according to the following order;

Photos are included in the price for photography services, the following will constitute the entirety of photos to be delivered to client and licensed for personal use only.

How many digital photos will be licensed to client? All proofed

In what resolution? High resolution JPGs

PHOTOGRAPHER will deliver photos in a reasonable amount of time (usually 2 weeks) once CLIENT has made a final payment.

4. Indemnification:
    4.1 - CLIENT is encouraged to provide a suggested photo list to include photos that CLIENT would like PHOTOGRAPHER to shoot to PHOTOGRAPHER no less than 48 hours prior to the SHOOT, however, PHOTOGRAPHER has no liability for capturing any of the photos on the list.

Use the above mentioned as an example to curtail your own...
    I hope I contributed
    Paul