• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Night Portraits..

Pteranadon

Always on
Premium Member
Well, not at night..
I cannot wait another month!
Here it is terribly slow right before the migration...it will get busy soon!
So, more shots at the Zoo..pushing my limits again.

I dig the darker shots and it's good practice at lower shutter speeds and holding the canon 80d/sigma 150-600 combo.

The last one is "iffy" but I dig the fake "moon."

nportrait1.jpg

nportrait2.jpg

nportrait3.jpg
I wished the bird was a little lower on the branch!

rebel06

Looking for a cause.
If these are hand held I'm impressed as i have the very same cam/lens set up and that's quite a weight.

Mike Singh

Always on
Premium Member
All are stunningly great! My pick is no1 for the pose. What was your Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO?
Did you have the IS on?