1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

NSFW Olivia Rose

Discussion in 'Studio Images Forum' started by David RJ Brown, Jul 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. David RJ Brown

David RJ Brown Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    From a group shoot at C&L. For the most part, I didn't use the studio flash but played with my LED ringlight and wands. Tricky, in a five minute shooting slot but a useful learning experience.
    The pinup one doesn't bear close inspection. I may go back to edit it again.
    IMG_0082a.jpg IMG_0084.jpg IMG_0043.jpg

2. David RJ Brown

David RJ Brown Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Sorry. forgot to mark as NSFW. Now I can't work out how to do that or delete the thread.

3. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Now this is a very personal opinion David
    I find the pink gelled lighting looks more like contamination as it is so uneven.
    Not a very flattering pose in first 2 and not liking the underwear.
    I really like the last one although you are less than happy with.

There, just another opinion which I find more differing on portraiture than any other genre.

I love my constant lighting gear but not delved into led so far my.

Edit: I think it's the angle of the shot rather than the pose that just don't sit right for me.

David RJ Brown likes this.
  4. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Easily sorted David.

I really like her look, she has a captivating look in the first two.
    Pinup one, I think the same about ones I took some time at doug's. I see Pinup that really looks great and wow, but I couldn't feel it for mine.
    I like the way you did the beach sky simulation.

David RJ Brown likes this.
  5. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    She does have a good look, I think the first two would be better as portraits and The pink gel is a bit too powerful for me, the 3rd is very nice good lighting and pose.