1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Olympus XA2

Discussion in 'Film and Vintage Forum' started by Lindsay Pennell, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lindsay Pennell

Lindsay Pennell Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I thought I'd share some shots taken with my XA2, that was originally bought new by my Dad for my Mum, both now sadly passed. The camera has lain unused for at least 10 years but was never used much by mum except for her occasional holidays in the last 30 years. So it was a pleasant surprise to find it working perfectly, with no light leaks or other problems. I used a roll of FP4 as I'm a b&w fan.

[​IMG]Avenue by Lindsay Pennell, on Flickr

[​IMG]Park-Bandstand by Lindsay Pennell, on Flickr

[​IMG]Bandstand by Lindsay Pennell, on Flickr

MikeB and Mike Singh like this.
  2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The camera is working fantastically, Lindsay. That was a wonderful area to grab the shots for your testing, as well.

3. Lindsay Pennell

Lindsay Pennell Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Roger. I plan to return with a few other old cameras in coming weeks/months. I have a Pentax MZ-5, Canon EOS5, and a small collection of old Leicas and similar rangefinders of my late Father's collection. I'm lucky to have these cameras and want to put them back into use.

4. Banjo Ryan

Banjo Ryan Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Lovely shots there. No.s 1 and 3 for me