1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Full Critique Parkour Portrait

Discussion in 'Portrait Images Forum' started by Mike Singh, May 16, 2019 at 7:14 PM.

1. Mike Singh

Mike Singh Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I had a trip to Worcester last weekend. It is a very beautiful and picturesque city. I observed some lads practicing their Parkour skills. One of them agreed for me to photograph him as below. I would appreciate your CCs.

Parkour-Portrait.jpg

Parkour.jpg

2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Both shots look great to me, Mike. I couldn't understand the looking skyward concept of the second until I looked up what parkour is and then it made total sense, as in contemplating the next move.

Mike Singh likes this.
  3. Mike Singh

Mike Singh Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Roger. The we’re doing tricks in the heat of 23 degrees C so they were sweating a lot as well. Yes he did a sort of contemplating pose. I had to look up Parkour as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger S likes this.