1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Penduline Tit

Discussion in 'Plants, Animals & Insects Photography Forum' started by Phill104, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Phill104

Phill104 Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    This is a first for me, and a first ever for the county. A rare bird in the UK this has visited from the continent. This may be the same bird that was showing in Gloucester a couple of weeks ago but that has yet to be confirmed from the ring. He came in quite close but as ever, not close enough so ended up with a bit of a crop.

8AB5E18E-D78F-49C8-8A79-E13DEF2EFEB0.jpeg

2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I've never heard on one before, so nice job on at least getting the shot. Composition looks great.

3. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    looks nothing like what went through my mind LOL

4. Phill104

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    LOL, you would be amazed at some of the follows a term like that gains on Flickr.

5. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Oh I can imagine :)

Phill104 likes this.
  6. Phill104

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    First time I have seen one. We get only one or two a year in the whole UK and people travel hundreds of miles to see one. This was just 15mins from home so really lucky.

7. David_MC

David_MC Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Beautiful shot. Getting the rare ones is always exciting.

Phill104 likes this.