1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Photo edit help

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Editing Chat Forum' started by Steph Liechti, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Steph Liechti

Steph Liechti New Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    hi! Not sure if this would be possible but I’m looking to remove the bin on the left of the picture? Tia!x

026FFD2B-7C0B-4B10-846B-BBC6A9511261.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2018
  2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Steph and welcome to the forum. When you upload images to the forum, be sure to tick the "full image" button beside each one to make them full size. I've done that for you for this first one.

Now, as for removing the bin, yes it's possible with a little work in your image editor.

Steph Liechti likes this.
  3. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yes the bin could be quite easily removed in Photoshop
    Paul

4. MikeB

MikeB Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Here's an approximation of what it could look like but you'd need to work with the original capture, hopefully it is a raw file or a large JPEG.

026FFD2B-7C0B-4B10-846B-BBC6A9511261(mbedit).jpg

Skyshot, Hawthorn and Roger S like this.
  5. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Excellent work, Mike. Steph should notice you even swept the floor in front of the now non existing bin here, which can just as easily be done to the rest of the floor when he gets done editing his original.

6. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Good work Mike, but give the bone back ... the dog is missing his play thing .... lol

MikeB likes this.
  7. MikeB

MikeB Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    That's a bone-shape holder for plastic bags to pick up dog poop.

8. edbayani

edbayani Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Here is an edit.

Photoforum copy 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2018