1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Promo for my Rugby Club

Discussion in 'Sports & Action Photography Forum' started by mrlozza, Oct 10, 2017.

1. mrlozza

mrlozza Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    So, I brought some cheap new lighting of eBay and wanted to try my hand at playing with them. I asked my good friend and Team Captain to be my Subject, and got several photos - all in my opinion really good. However these stand out to me. They will be used for promo

Declan (1 of 1)small.jpg

dec2 (12 of 15) small.jpg

2. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  3. Kevin Fox

Kevin Fox Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Nicely done. First one is better, second one would be better if the guy was more to the left and you could see the entire goal post like in the first.

4. mrlozza

mrlozza Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yeh I suppose that would be better Kevin. Just wanted him in the centre of the photo. Thank you to you both

Kevin Fox likes this.
  5. gramps

gramps Always on

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Personally I would take out whatever it is in the background of #2 that the flash has highlighted.

6. mrlozza

mrlozza Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Sorry Gramps. I disagree, these things are an important part of rugby - These are the goal posts!

7. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I think he meant on the left. It's a fence line or something. I would be taking that out too. Otherwise, these both worked very well.

gramps likes this.
  8. mrlozza

mrlozza Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Ahhhh haaaa! Good work on spotting that out, yes that will be coming out asap now

petelarkin likes this.