1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Recommended Watermarking App?

Discussion in 'Photography Chat Forum' started by richy photo, Mar 10, 2019.

1. richy photo

richy photo Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Everyone.

First, I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

Anyway, I am looking for a suitable watermarking application that will give me the option of placing my watermarks diagonally in tiled mode acoss the photo

What watermarking applications can you recommend? Free or, paid versions even.

Thanks.

2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    What photo editing software do you have .. .e.g photoshop gimp ?

3. richy photo

richy photo Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi. I don't own photoshop on PC. I just use what came with my windows 10 and also, I use adobe photoshop express and lightroom a lot, on android
    with a whole host of other apps mainly for filtering my work.

Cheers.

4. rebel06

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    You can make your own then in photoshop express by making a text watermark .....

Select App Settings > Preferences > Add Watermark. To add a photo of your choice, click Add image and select the photo you want to add as a watermark. Toadd text, click Add text and save the text you want to add as a watermark. You can use the slider to adjust the opacity of your watermark.

5. richy photo

richy photo Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Well, I have tried to execute my idea using photoshop express but it cannot be done. Have you used it? You maybe refering to Photoshop CC? I have been using uMark 6 for my idea to watermark my photos tiled diagonally acoss the photos but having a little trouble doing that as there is some fiddling around involved and not the option, say; fill whole screen diagnolly given? Or, somewhere along those lines? Is why I am asking really [should have mentioend this already?]

But, yeh what software can you recommend that will give me the option to execute the idea I have in mind for watermarking my photos diagonally in tiled mode filling the whole picture?

Thanks.

6. rebel06

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    have you followed the post I made above in Photoshop Express ??

7. rebel06

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    In Photoshop you can define a brush (edit> Define Brush Preset) and then use it in any direction.

8. richy photo

richy photo Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    You must be using a different app? I have tried what you said up there, in regard to; Preferences > Add Watermark.
    and also, define a brush (edit> Define Brush Preset)

I am on photoshop express now, on android, and what you say cannot be done?

9. richy photo

richy photo Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I just tried it again. There is the option to add watermark yes. But, nothing like an option to suggest that I can fill the whole picture or, tiled diaganolly filling the whole picture.
    Like the example I have posted below. Which is the idea of how I would like to watermark to my photos.

Thanks.

watermark-plus_142238_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2019
  10. Jerry Jackson

Jerry Jackson Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I can recommend iWatermark+ on iPhone/iPad it can do what you ask as in your example.

11. richy photo

richy photo Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hey thank you so much for the tip. I will give it a shot.