• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Record high temp yesterday, 26.8C, but......

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
Toronto had a record high temperature for October 10 yesterday at 26.8C. However, tomorrow night, just two or so hours north (by car) of Toronto they are calling for a chance of a little snow. BTW, the elevation difference is only about 100 metres. Welcome to Autumn!

SFTphotography

Old Hand
Toronto had a record high temperature for October 10 yesterday at 26.8C. However, tomorrow night, just two or so hours north (by car) of Toronto they are calling for a chance of a little snow. BTW, the elevation difference is only about 100 metres. Welcome to Autumn!
That’s a shame your summer is ending. I find it the most wonderful time of year (which is rare for a landscape tog) but hey ho.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Yup. I woke up to a +3 thermometer here in cottage country this morning. At least there's no snow, but tonight it's supposed to go to -1 with flurries.

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
Yup. I woke up to a +3 thermometer here in cottage country this morning. At least there's no snow, but tonight it's supposed to go to -1 with flurries.
If I tell the girls that they will want to go north.

Robbie S

Cold sub Antarctic blast here yesterday, the mountains are covered in snow again. Today is a beautiful cloudless, blue sky spring day so we are heading into the Southern Alps with the camera to a place called Mesopotamia.

SFTphotography

Old Hand
I was up in Glencoe on Monday AM. 4c. Not enjoying this as I am definately a fan of warmer weather. The year is going south, and fast :(

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
It was 0C when I got up this morning with the start of a cold developing :(