• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

ROLLEICORD

anthony marsh

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
No
I have a ROLLEICORD 1 Model 2 Model K3-511. I need the viewfinder hood. I have the base with ground glass. Does anyone know a source in the U.S.?

BrianS

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
No

DAG sells camera parts, is always changing inventory.

I've had better luck finding parts cameras on Ebay- especially 85 year old cameras. You probably have been looking, and finding them marked "Highly Collectible" from anyone noting they are "Art Deco". That's where patience comes in.

anthony marsh

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
No
Brian,thank you. I have spoken with DON GOLDBERG last week about an overhaul for my LEICA M-3. I have always associated him with LEICA,did not know he may have other vintage parts,Tony

BrianS

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
No
Wish I had the part for you- I have an eclectic accumulation of parts for Jupiter lenses and some others.
I had my Leica M3 DS overhauled by Essex camera when they were still in business- came back crystal clear.
DAG has received the highest praise from everyone that's used his service.

anthony marsh

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
No
I had my M-3 overhauled by LEITZ U.S.A. in ROCKLEIGH,N.J. in 1975 They converted it to single stroke,new cams,new shutter blades and things that I don't recall at the moment (80 year old memory) And they charged the princely sum of $275.00. THOSE were the days!

BrianS

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
No
Eight is Enough by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

My M9- bought over 9 years ago, got a full overhaul with new CCD and electronics board for $900 from the same shop last year. Figure that and the M Monochrom with the new sensor will be the last of CCD based cameras that we see.

My favorite lens, a 1934 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F1.5 Sonnar is on the camera. Converted the five pre-war Sonnars to Leica mount myself, the newer three are original Leica mount wartime lenses- but all needed to be rebuilt. I've learned some camera and lens repair myself. Having this work done by a shop would run a couple $100 per lens. The newest lens here is from 1945.