• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Rosie

steve b

Always on
Granddaughter stayed last night, a very difficult subject she is too!

Single beauty dish with grid over sock.

IMG_1832 1024.jpg

gaelldew

Always on
Premium Member
Nice one Steve, look at those lovely eyes, I'll bet she can get anything out of you when she looks like that at you.

oldgeezer

Always on
Premium Member
Or plan my models poses a bit better :)
Like everything Steve. They never give you time to think and its always rushed.
Funny, when they grow up they think your time is best spent doing stuff for them, straight away as it urgent !!!

Shaunmbs

Here a lot
There’s a sort of ‘grandad did I do something wrong, no thought not’ kind of look going on here. Nicely shot

steve b

Always on
There’s a sort of ‘grandad did I do something wrong, no thought not’ kind of look going on here. Nicely shot

She negotiated just six shots, made stupid faces in all of them - this is the seventh when she thought it was all over, lol.

Shaunmbs

Here a lot
Ah so it’s the ‘grandad did you really just do that’ pose I haven’t got time for this. I’ve learnt time is precious as a child even my 1 and 2 year old run the show in our house

steve b

Always on
Looks like as magenta cast on her skin Steve. Mind you I'm looking at it on as tablet.

Just a quick edit for a laugh Pete. I probably gave the saturation slider a tweak too far, as the face was a bit blown and I've softened the skin, but only a tad.

Shaunmbs

Here a lot
Will chocolate bribes get you a serious pose Steve. She seems a very cheeky young girl. Deffo the type to wrap you round her finger

steve b

Always on
Will chocolate bribes get you a serious pose Steve. She seems a very cheeky young girl. Deffo the type to wrap you round her finger
Ha, all my grandchildren (ten at the last count - counting great-grandchildren) have treated me like a bigger version of themselves, they're extremely rude to me. The twenty something ones are like mates now. :)