1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 95MB/s....Review

Discussion in 'All Other Equipment Reviews Forum' started by Rudransh, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Rudransh

Rudransh Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hands down to this card.Previously i was using sandisk ultra 16gb 48MB/s which i got free with my D5200.I thought its a good card which i got for free but after using Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 95MB/s SDHC U3 C10 V30 i am stunned by the speed my camera is able to free up the buffer space and i can now shoot much faster...previously i had to wait for quite a bit after which i was able to use my camera again
    With Sandisk Ultra 16GB 48MB/s:
    In 30sec i got 17 RAW files and took 28sec to write
    With Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 95MB/s:
    In 30sec i got 81 RAW files and took 49sec to write
    also it took 10sec to write 17 RAW files...
    Huge Difference....My D5200 Performance has improved alot just by changing a memory card.....Previously i thought to get the extreme version but i read many places for photography you need to have the fastest card available.....not for videography

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    adamyoung90, Snips and Roger S like this.
  2. adamyoung90

adamyoung90 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I'll have to agree. I've been using the 32gb pro's for pictures and video and they're fantastic for writing speeds.

Rudransh likes this.