1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Scotnight 2018

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Auto-mobiles Photography Forum' started by Liam McBride, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Liam McBride

Liam McBride Active Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    A four week deployment of Swiss Air Force F18s at Raf Lossiemouth for low level, Cap and aerial refuelling. I definitely picked the best week (1st week) to shoot them as its been pretty miserable for the remaining weeks. FB_IMG_1542050804890.jpeg FB_IMG_1542184166525.jpeg FB_IMG_1542184176899.jpeg IMG_20181120_084831_206.jpeg FB_IMG_1542459451331.jpeg FB_IMG_1542184169812.jpeg

2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Great set Liam, would worry though at take-off due to the number of birds about in the background ...
    May be we will see one through "The Loop" then.
    Paul

Liam McBride likes this.
  3. balami

balami Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Good set!

Liam McBride likes this.
  4. Ozzie_Traveller

Ozzie_Traveller Here a lot Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    G'day Liam

Agreed with ^^ - some really beaut images here - and I also noticed the birds in #1 and thought 'hey I hope they don't cause any problems'. Our Downunder FA-18s are due to be phased out over the next decade with newer versions that all do the same stuff, but cost heaps more than a Sopwith Camel from 100-years ago :)

Phil

Liam McBride likes this.
  5. Liam McBride

Liam McBride Active Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    They head home on Friday unfortunately. I think they stuck to the west coast for most low level due to weather. Cheers

6. duende

duende Member

Edit my images ?:
    No