1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Selling photos taken by me.

Discussion in 'Photography Chat Forum' started by Sand55, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Sand55

Sand55 Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I have recently seen a post about putting photos up for sale on Photo4me.
    I am quite interested in doing this, although I doubt I will sell any.
    My question is 2 part.
    One of the rules in posting photos for sale on the site, is that the photos are not taken on, or of private property.
    I have some lovely photos I have taken at the local zoo. Are they classed as private, and therefore I can’t sell them ? Looking on the site, I haven’t seen any zoo photos on there. It may seem a silly question, but I honestly am not sure.
    Secondly, any other sites recommended to sell on, please ?

2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    As I understand it Zoo's are not classed as private but I Don't think Photo4me allow captive animal photos.

Paul

This is on their site.
    Content
    Pictures of animals in cages or enclosures will get declined, they just don't sell. Pictures of household pets need to be of an outsanding quality as we already have a large portfolio of them.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  3. Sand55

Sand55 Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    A HUGE thank you for the correct details.
    I don’t know how I missed them.

rebel06 likes this.