• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Shooting Star Wars

Southern Gent

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
No Light Sabers???? Nice one!

Paul Mitchell

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Ive never seen C-3PO or R2-D2 swinging sabers. But Im working on a couple of characters doing exactly that. Im bouncing red or green colored lasers off the plastic blades. Posting soon.

Southern Gent

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Cool I look forward to it. I bought a small red and green laser to play with. I was wanting to use a smoke background and have the lasers show up in the smoke. Not sure if they just aren't powerful enough, the smoke was to thick, or the studio lights were overpowering, but in any case it didn't work.

Paul Mitchell

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Ya I have a smoke machine as well. No way to control it. Might try cotton batten.

Taboo

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Well setup. Good to see some old characters still getting some coverage :grin: