• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Sisteron Squared

SFTphotography

Old Hand
I know it well, was there a few years ago, great location and well taken
I really liked it - I should really go back in the summer or maybe the Autumn. I stayed in the hotel just to the left of where this was taken, great food and a room looking straight over the river. Awesome place.

Tenorplayer

Always on
Premium Member
We had a villa near villeneuve down the A51 a few miles, did you spot the penitents off the main road also? Supposed to be the girls who danced when they shouldn't and we're turned into rocks. They must have been bloody tall !

Ramble Vision

Mountain Climber
Super Moderator
very nice. I prefer the 2nd for the lighting and colours. really nice viewpoint and scene. nice work

SFTphotography

Old Hand
We had a villa near villeneuve down the A51 a few miles, did you spot the penitents off the main road also? Supposed to be the girls who danced when they shouldn't and we're turned into rocks. They must have been bloody tall !
Didn't see them - never went down the A51 as I was skint so avoiding the toll roads (as nice as they are to drive on they don't half cost much).

Never even got into the Citadel - it was shut. I really need to go back in high season or Autumn. Autumn could look really nice here actually and a day with a bit more clouds in the sky would have given a more dramatic blue hour shot.

The following day I went to Annecy then onto Chamonix. Looking back I wish I spent more time in Chamonix as it was really clear and the winter very alpine - Aiguille du Midi would have been great. Full of skiers though