1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing Small home studio

Discussion in 'Studio Images Forum' started by Stephen F, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Stephen F

Stephen F Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    At last my small home studio is starting to take shape at last, as having to do the work myself it is taking a bit longer than i would like but i am getting there.

IMG_20190322_124242.jpg

IMG_20190322_142129.jpg

IMG_20190322_152952.jpg

balami likes this.
  2. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Going well mate. It's great to have a dedicated shooting space. I used to hate putting up and taking down all the gear.

3. Snips

Snips Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Looking good for a model railway as well ... :grin:

In fairness, I'm impressed - so easy to skip the insulation and it's looking very neat as well. Hope it doesn't cause too many headaches along the way.

4. Stephen F

Stephen F Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks mate , i know what you are saying and i think it stops your flow. At least when its done i will be able to go straight out and get on.

No model railway snip's , don't think i ever had one. the way i am now it is just taking a bit longer than i would like, it took me 6 hours to do whats in pics, when i was working full time i would have done that in an evening after 8 hours at work, but i will plod on and get there .

5. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Nice Steve. I look forward to seeing it finished. Nice to have a man cave.

6. Norman Jaillet

Norman Jaillet New Member

Edit my images ?:
    No