1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Sony HVR-FX1E Camcorder £200

Discussion in 'The Trading Post Forum' started by Andy 0, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Andy 0

Andy 0 Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Copy of a listing elsewhere, I'll do a deal for £200 for members on here.

Fantastic bit of kit, but not really what I was after.

Drop me a message if you'd like a quote for postage, also it includes Firewire cables.

----

Sony HDR-FX1E Camcorder

This flexible video camera has a ton of professional features (fully manual modes, large stereo microphone, large lens with 3x CCD sensor etc..) I needed it just to do a quick video of something, and now it's up for sale again.

Before I continue there is one glaring thing to note, THE LENS HOOD IS MISSING. You can pick these up on eBay/Amazon etc but it hasn't bothered me. So please understand you are purchasing on the proviso the hood is missing and the price HAS been adjusted in view of this.

There's a ton of stuff about these on the internet and whilst 1080i sounds lowly, you'll get a far better image from a large video than a super-resolution but poor quality shot on a mobile 'phone camera.

Would suit a YouTuber or somebody at college learning to make films etc, lots of videos on YouTube with film-makers speaking of this as their 'first proper camera'.

Plays back via FireWire port to a PC or Mac, capture software is free (I used Windows HDR-Split) and also comes with five tapes, three of which are unopened, the tapes for these are astonishingly cheap from Amazon. Of course you'll get the charger with it too.

Some wear and tear as shown, it's not perfect but price reflects, fully functional and I've tried to be as honest in the photographs.

Any questions please ask, price is possibly negotiable but certainly not outside much of a boundary. Will post, but please contact for more information.

IMG_1944.jpg IMG_1945.jpg IMG_1946.jpg IMG_1947.jpg IMG_1950.jpg IMG_1951.jpg IMG_1952.jpg IMG_1953.jpg

2. Andy 0

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    £180 for a quick a painless sale.

3. Andy 0

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Final call before eBay, you seriously won't find anything like this for the money.

4. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It's not the price mate, it's the technology.

I tried selling my video gear a few years back and ended up binning it.
    Video has moved on so fast over the last couple of years.
    People are all into 4 & 8k now but don't realize we can't even see it with our eyes so pointless really.

5. Andy 0

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Final bump! £150 plus postage, which is about what Cash Converters will offer for it.

6. Andy 0

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Anybody just want to make an offer on this?