1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Special Offer To Registered Members Who Have Never Posted

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by Roger S, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The offer is friendship, honest critique, camaraderie, and help with improving your photographic skills.

I do know that many of you joined out of curiosity, but now that you're here, enjoy the experience.

Why sit on the sidelines watching the rest of our members have such fun and learning experiences? The cure is to make one post, upload one photo, or comment on something already posted on this great forum.

You can start by introducing yourself in the Who Are You forum, and then get on to posting in any one of the photo or chat forums. Let us know who you are and join in the fun.

Who knows, just by posting an image, it might be selected by one of our Mods as Image Of The Week, as many first time posters have learned over the years.

If you're really adventurous you could even offer up a sacrifice to any one of the Miscellaneous competitions. They are mostly in fun and to help our skills.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    balami likes this.
  2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  3. paulmag

paulmag Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    crash

Roger S likes this.
  4. si badger

si badger Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thought you was going to be really harsh n say "join in or we'll boot you from forum" lol. Can vouch for help and advice on here, been invaluable to me thanks all.

tenchy and Roger S like this.