• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

    Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

    If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

    You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

    If you have any problems please contact us.

    The Photography-Forum Team
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Full Critique Steph


I made the 1,000,000 th post
The diffuse look was in fashion a good few years ago... but this is how you do it:

Duplicate the layer in photoshop... add a 10 to 30 (more for a higher resolution image) pixel gaussian blur to the top layer so that it looks really out of focus.
Then blend this and the bottom layer using screen mode. Then adjust the opacity to suit.

like this:


You can also just use a white vignette softly blended like this:

Last edited: