• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Street & Wildlife

choccy

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hey everyone,

Here are some more shots from weekend and Today

China Town Couple v2A.jpgChina Town Pair.jpgGirl Sun v2.jpgGirls Smile.jpgLadies crop (1 of 2).jpg

choccy

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)

choccy

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)

Mike Singh

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I really like the street photos. The colour grading is great. A very film look about them. How did you do it?

choccy

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I really like the street photos. The colour grading is great. A very film look about them. How did you do it?
Thanks

I was very pleased with those too, I think these I pictured in my head based on the sun / lighting and I just needed right timing and subjects and luck.

Using My new Fuji I have to do some extra processing in Lightroom and then I play around with built in Filter and then I use Lightroom to play around with everything else until it looked right and I now have set a couple of presets to help save me time, but it took a while to get there.

I think those ones I will use when i'm shooting people entering the sunlight as it works well.

Mike Singh

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Thanks

I was very pleased with those too, I think these I pictured in my head based on the sun / lighting and I just needed right timing and subjects and luck.

Using My new Fuji I have to do some extra processing in Lightroom and then I play around with built in Filter and then I use Lightroom to play around with everything else until it looked right and I now have set a couple of presets to help save me time, but it took a while to get there.

I think those ones I will use when i'm shooting people entering the sunlight as it works well.
So you used the Fuji film emulations on the camera or from LR?

choccy

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
So you used the Fuji film emulations on the camera or from LR?
I basically run image through different software designed for Fujifilm into lightroom then I basically designed settings to get the look I wanted... sometimes I may via LR also apply a fujifilm filter into it, if it helps the right result... but its mostly... process into LR then apply one of my designed presets.

Filters are used only if I don't add any LR work..