1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Studio and workflow day

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by tinysmall, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Seeing as those people who came down to my place last time seemed to enjoy it, I'm thinking about doing another tutorial shooting day. This time it will be studio based and I was thinking of taking people through a full shoot and workflow afterwards. Obviously for those that know the sort of stuff I do, this isn't going to be conventional portraiture shoot. The plan is to hire a model or two plus a makeup artist and hair stylist and do something orientated towards the alternative fashion scene. Rather than running it how I did last time, this time I hope to get everyone more involved and thinking about lighting on their own. Dates are open at the minute until there is some interest and when we have a confirmed number the cost per head will be worked out. Last time it ran at about £27.50 per person so it's not hugely expensive.

If anyone is interested, log your details here or email me at info@matthewsmallphoto.co.uk

2. Carmen

Carmen Forum Geek :) Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Might be up for that but I'm awfully busy at the moment so depends when.:)

3. Jayne_yorks

Jayne_yorks Guest

Depending on dates i would like to :eek:)

4. chortler

chortler Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Again, depending on dates, I'm in :grin:

5. Kenny

Kenny Guest

Hi Matt

this sounds reallly cool!

let me know what dates your on about and funds and time allowing I am interested in learning some more from you.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Bessy regs

Kenny

6. gvcymru

gvcymru Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Sounds brilliant. Where is your studio?

7. Duncky

Duncky Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Interested here too Matt. Dates are always a factor & wouldnt mind car sharing too (me driving or someone else).

8. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The day will be run in Kingston upon Thames.

9. puddinz

puddinz Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Another one interested here again depends on the old dates but I would love to come
    xx

10. simonpaul64

simonpaul64 Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Also interested depending on the dates and my travel schedule!

11. BenE

BenE Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    im also quite interested :)

12. Jayne_yorks

Jayne_yorks Guest

Hiya Tiny, hope you had a good xmas! Is this still a goer and if so have you decided on a date yet?

13. Kenny

Kenny Guest

And me too!!!

14. Nickie W

Nickie W Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    i'd love to come but depending on when it is - only being "up the duff" means as time goes on its less likely that i'll be able to go.

Keep me posted on dates - i'd be really interested to come if i can!

15. Carmen

Carmen Forum Geek :) Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Bump for me too...

ummm I mean not a bump as in being up the duff like Nickie... LOL :laugh1:... I mean "HELLO TINY ARE YOU THERE?"

:laugh1:

16. Nickie W

Nickie W Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)

:clapping: haha - made me laugh - come on tiny

Where art thou??

17. tomdotcom

tomdotcom Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    bit of a trek for me but i deffo would be interested. depends what day its on again as i would have to sort out accomodation to stop the night, surrey is a looooong way for me and would be pretty expensive for travel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.