• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Suzanne

Haripaul

Always on
Premium Member
Sorry for not being on the forum lately. Seem to have lost motivation, so I went to a shoot for the mental health charity Mind to try and get some mojo back. It was a good day and nice to meet up with old friends and models. I did enjoy it but to many photographers there. Every time I set up a shot there 3 or 4 others shooting over my shoulder.
Anyway here's a few shots of Suzanne.IMG_1457.jpgIMG_1434c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gaelldew

Always on
Premium Member
Hiya stranger, must have been a while you've forgotten how to click full image. LOL. Hope you are both OK and btw do you want any teasel seeds.

Haripaul

Always on
Premium Member
Hi Garth, yes I'd forgotten as it's been awhile. We're both ok thanks and no Teasels but thanks for the offer. We have no room in the garden for them.

gaelldew

Always on
Premium Member
Been out to cut it down and it looks like they have blown away, gardens going to be inundated with next summer.LOL. More work for her indoors.

oldgeezer

Always on
Premium Member
Nice poses Paul but have you done something with her face in No1 ?
there is an orange mark on her nose, left side and her skin looks strange.

nice to see you shooting again.

Haripaul

Always on
Premium Member
Good to see you back, Paul. These are lovely shots.
Thanks Roger

Lovely images...the second one is very engaging
Thankyou.

Nice poses Paul but have you done something with her face in No1 ?
there is an orange mark on her nose, left side and her skin looks strange.

nice to see you shooting again.
Thanks. I've done a bit of skin softening so it could be that or too much make up.

Good to see you shooting Paul. I do like the 2nd one
Nice to be shooting again. I prefer the 2nd as it's a more natural look, cheers Steve.