• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

The Ban the person above you game !!

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Ban Roger as you have the wilderness like in the Ukraine where you can disappear off into the wild and do wild camping and the likes. Without being any trouble to anyone else. But is still nice to have tour your own garden to sit in.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Ban Ed as this is the first home in decades that I haven't had a nice quiet spot to sit out back away from traffic and such.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Ban Roger as one of my work mates must had had some form of fit whilst driving his car up the ramp to the top car park. Another mate who had just clocked in said " John" ( not his real name) has just smashed his car into the wall.
We went to look. We can see all the way down the long drive from where we work. I looked one of my fellow first aider,s was running down there. I said to my mates. I am off to help. As my car wasn't far from me I drove the wrong way down to the car park to assist.
There was smoke coming from the engine. My fellow first aider was tending to a head wound where it looked like head had hit the windscreen as it was shattered.
I shouted for my mate to bring a fire extinguisher. I discharged it into the engine bay whilst an ambulance was on its way.
Hopefully this mate is ok. He walked to the ambulance unaided. He several months ago had a serious heart attack. We told the paramedics all this. They took him to the hospital for a check over.
Glad my first aider and fire marshal training came in useful.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Ban Roger as I was thinking back over event and it looked like I took charge of it all without thinking.... As you say natural reaction takes over.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Ban Ed as after the army, my first instant reaction was comforting a 6 year old head trauma as he died in my arms. After that, nothing phased me.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Ban Roger as these things tend to harden you up. When you see a dead body you become more resilient. But realise no one is immortal