1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

The Ring shot.

Discussion in 'Wedding Images Forum' started by retrosi65, Jun 12, 2019 at 9:46 PM.

1. retrosi65

retrosi65 Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I usually carry this old dictionary with me. In camera with Canon 100mm L f/2.8 processed but not edited. Angela and Rob-1-331.jpg

DwarvenChef likes this.
  2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Bet the couple loved that.

Paul

3. imagesBV

imagesBV Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Excellent...I might just copy that ever so slightly next time I have the opportunity.

4. retrosi65

retrosi65 Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Cheers Paul, they did choose it as one for their album.

No problem, I gleam ideas from others it's what it's all about isn't it, checking out other togs photos for a new angle.
    The only problem is having a heavy book to lug to the weddings. Perhaps I will look for a smaller version :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019 at 12:24 PM
  5. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    A single piece of paper is lighter than a book. :D

Divorce.JPG

6. retrosi65

retrosi65 Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Can't disagree with that. however, part of my pitch to couples is this photo style and that they can choose the word they want in the photo, of course the word has to be in the book.
    Thing is it's a dictionary stroke encylopedia and so often has combined words that a dictionary won't have.
    A while back I was aksed for 'Little Bear' I'm not saying a standard dictionary wouldn't have it but?
    I always have asked the couple for a word but mostly get the answer, "Oh we'll have a think and let you know" of course I have too many things on my mind to remember and so I find myself taking this book.
    This book was first published in 1981 and it's spine has fallen off, me thinks it's time to source another.

Roger S likes this.