• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

This is under Stranger things photos

edteach

So years ago when I was shooting a Minolta X570, we took a trip to NOLA. On the way we stopped at the "most haunted house in America" [aren't they all] During the tour they said the hall mirror is infamous for having strange things happen when you take a picture of it. So I stood in the hall no flash and held still because not a lot of light and took a picture of the mirror. I took in the film after the trip and had it developed at a local photo shop. This was circa 2002. I got back the film and this was the photo of the mirror. It was in the middle of the roll and nothing on either side of the film was in any way out of the ordinary. I asked the tech in the shop what was the situation and was told he did not know. spooky.jpg

rebel06

Looking for a cause.
I think it's the light from above reflecting in your lens and giving you a light flare just like when you take a photo of a landscape with the sun in and you get lens flare off the sun, you don't see anything at the time.
It's also strange that the flare resembles the white light coming through the curtain/window to the left, it's the same shape.
Paul

Pteranadon

Always on
Premium Member
I have been visited many times...
Brother...Uncle...Native American boy...
What bothered me the most was the girl crying all night, every night upstairs when I lived downtown.