1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Tiger reserve Forest

Discussion in 'Plants, Animals & Insects Photography Forum' started by Sundar Amartur, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Sundar Amartur

Sundar Amartur Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The foggy scenes are from the morning

IMG_7338(2).jpg

IMG_7339(2).jpg

IMG_7337(2).jpg

Fog had cleared

IMG_7402(2).jpg

IMG_7394(2).jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. David_MC

David_MC Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I like the fog in these. I really like the 2nd and last shots the best.

Sundar Amartur likes this.
  3. Sundar Amartur

Sundar Amartur Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Tiger country, perfect place for them to hunt and rest They are almost invisible when they go deep into the forest. Barking deers sense their presence and give out loud calls to alarm others. Animals crossing here are Chital deers. Forest department have installed many bore well pumps all over the park powered by solar panels to fill large ponds. This helps the animals during dry spells.

IMG_7458(2).jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019