1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Trade Canvas Prints

Discussion in 'Meet The Forum Sponsors' started by Danielle, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    TradeCanvasPrints.com are the canvas supplier of choice for professional photographers.

Our canvas prints are hand-crafted using only the finest quality materials, guaranteeing first-class results at unbeatable prices. We use 420gsm 100% cotton quality canvas material, sealed with a triple application of either matt, satin or gloss varnish to resist ink fade and protect from scuffs and moisture.

Our canvases are hand stretched over chunky 35mm pine frames, and finished neatly with framer tape, protective felt coins and pre-fitted hangers, and finally boxed securely in white premium reusable boxes.

With a dedicated account manager and design team, guaranteed 72 hour turnaround and FREE delivery, why work with anyone else?

Visit us today at www.tradecanvasprints.com or contact us on 0800 630 0880 to find out more about our FREE sample service, quoting PH15%D to receive a 15% discount from your first order!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
  2. tenchy

IOTM

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Danielle, I have edited your post to make the link clickable.

3. Jenbenjen

Jenbenjen Old Hand Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Danielle that is a really good site - I am very impressed with the upload speed to view your pics on canvas - its instant! I will definitely be looking to use you at some point :) Thank you

4. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Jen!

Happy Friday!

Yes please try us out, we use 100% natural cotton canvas at a 420gsm, the most competitive prices in the market for quality of that sort.

Have a great weekend.

Danielle x

5. Jenbenjen

Jenbenjen Old Hand Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi Danielle :)

In your opinion, which looks best the matt, silk or gloss canvas?

6. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Jen

Hope you're good.

Satin is our most popular finish, it ads a subtle natural sheen.

I hope this helps x

7. toffee

toffee Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks will bookmark that with my mums birthday coming up,might just have the picture for that

8. EAPhot

EAPhot Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Ah good. I was thinking of getting some of these made up for my favourite models of the year. not keen on the prices that asda charge though. eep!

9. Garry Spight

Garry Spight Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I just went to order a sample off your site. I registered than I went to log in. Said not recognised so reset password tried and again same problem seems I can't log In to order.

Lucky only a sample I'm after and not in a rush for a client

10. Garry Spight

Garry Spight Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Here is the thread I am talking about steve

11. tenchy

IOTM

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    thatnks Garry.