1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Two babies in 12 hours.

Discussion in 'Non Photography Chat Forum' started by Pteranadon, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Pteranadon

Pteranadon Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Well, not exactly babies.
    Yesturday, left work early and ran to the ER.
    Kidney stones. Almost yelling and cussing up a storm.
    Passed.
    One in bladder ready to go. One in the other kidney but not budging or any pain.
    Midnight woke up and ran to the ER again.
    Believe another in same kidney- CAT scan may have missed it yesturday. Not as bad but some dry heaving.
    Hopefully it has passed.
    Yippee!

2. Tracie B.

Tracie B. Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    OUCHY! heard they are ridiculously painful. Hope you feel better soon

Pteranadon likes this.
  3. JAH-WAR

JAH-WAR Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    I've had kidney stones and there is nothing more painful. Consider the worst toothache or gout you've ever had and multiply by ten and your getting close.

Had three operations (two general anesthetic and one just sonic waves), got a foot long stent inserted between one kidney to the bladder and was passing urine the colour of cloudy Coca Cola for weeks on end between the ops. Horrible experience.

4. swiftflo

swiftflo Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yes agree with the above - terrible pain. I have had them 3 times in my lifetime.

5. SeanNeedham

SeanNeedham Ol' Sparky Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I get a rash of stones every couple of years, usually around late August (usually when it's been a nasty hot summer with regular dehydration), always in the right kidney and generally I don't find them relatively painful, usually enough to make me curse a bit and put me on my backside for a few hours when they decide to break loose. Usually they annoy me more when they are heading down the finish straight.

6. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    No
    ouch. hope your feeling better soon

Pteranadon likes this.
  7. Pteranadon

Pteranadon Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yup...in a couple of weeks I go under to get the other one blasted.
    This one is twice the size of the one I passed