• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Undecided

Marcus550

Hi all, got a birds of prey photography workshop next Saturday, can't really decided on which certain lenses to take, there will be birds posing, flying and holding the birds on your hand, so up to now I'm taking, canon 70-300 f4-5.6 nano usm, Tamron 150-600 g2, for closer shots should I take rf 24-105 f4, rf35m 1.8, sigma art 85m 1.4, Tamron 45mm 1.8 or Tamron 90mm macro ? literally can't decide on a close up lens, would like to take a maximum of 4 lenses total with me, never done anything like this before so unsure what to expect, many thanks

rebel06

Looking for a cause.
With what you are already taking I would take the best lens you have for good background blur.

Marcus550

probably the sigma 85mm 1.4 but its not very good close focusing where as the Tamron macro is good for headshots but not so good for full body and some of the birds are large