1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing Urban Gorila.

Discussion in 'Studio Images Forum' started by Stephen F, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Stephen F

Stephen F Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I like to test my light set ups on myself first, truth was i couldn't IMGP2795.jpg get a model for the day so self timer and away we go. Processed with a light ir filter for some thing a bit different.

2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Not to seem semantic, but did you mean "Guerilla"? Sorry, couldn't resist. :whistle3:

Other than that, the pose works well.

3. Ozzie_Traveller

Ozzie_Traveller Here a lot Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    G'day Stephen

Reading the title & for a moment I wondered which Prime Minister you were about to feature :)

pic-wise ... it's a bit harsh on my screen, but 10/10 from me for trying it

4. Stephen F

Stephen F Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I wouldn't expect anything less from you Roger, spelling never was my strong point , don't get out as much as i would like now days so have to entertain my self some how.:getmecoat:

Thanks Phil, i tried something different in the processing and i suppose its a bit marmite (vegimite ) some you win some you don't.

Roger S likes this.