• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Want to buy an empty box? Currently $69USD

Phill104

Always on
Premium Member
Don’t forget to factor in the $28US shipping. Does the hassleblad box come in a Leica box?

hooferinsane

EXIF Seeker
Super Moderator
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections
At least it functions as an empty box :)

SeanNeedham

Ol' Sparky
Honorary Life Member
Should look at the seller's other items, out of 12 things five of them are empty lens boxes.

paulmag

Always on
Honorary Life Member
Heck i have been putting my empty boxes in recycling......anyone interested in a mint condition cornflakes box.

MikeB

Always on
Premium Member
hmmm I wonder how much difference in sell price having the "original" box for the lens is.

SeanNeedham

Ol' Sparky
Honorary Life Member
hmmm I wonder how much difference in sell price having the "original" box for the lens is.
That's a good question, Mike, and probably to some buyers it's a deal maker/breaker. I've never seen (or should I say noticed) with lenses, but I've seen similar with the higher end Nikon SLR where if they are missing the screen protector or grip interface cover, so things with negligible costs compared to the overall device, these devices can stay on the used inventory of retailers for ages whilst similar mechanical condition (or worse) are gone a lot quicker and usually for a good few euros more.

Paul Mitchell

Aside from the reasons already stated why you might want to keep the box, are there people out there too poor but so envious to own a Hasselblad that they would like to have something they can afford, like an empty Hasselblad box? Maybe leave it on the coffee table for when company comes over.